Sunday 31 May 2015

CSGO
The game itself is good, with customization options such as the crosshair,, to the left or right-handed, and game console interface.
The graphics are very good, using the Source engine to its full potential. Amazing scenery maps, ,the skins that you can literally sell your home for.
Beautiful sound, I really like the sounds in that game. you can hear every step around you.
You really have to have skill to play this game. The recoil is the most important thing in that game.
So, it is not the best community, but usually depends on the extent silver / Nova're more vulnerable to toxic players who leave / troll and harass, but how do you get better and see an increase in rank, you will realize that the valve has a big problem hacker / cheater / smurf. And I see no improvement. The game is being more infected.
Overall impression: Cool game, I was saying a lot of times that I will not play this game because of hackers, trolls, but I am still playing and I have to say that I am good.

1 comment: