Wednesday 3 June 2015

I'm playing GTA heists. I played few missions and it's boring. GTA Online is not interesting. The addition requires a decent patch. Many elements limping and I have unbearable impression that it is the result of the race the date of issue. The date, which was moved by Rockstar. For the minor bugs as the collapse of the map or disconnect must add two deadly sins. The first is a sick situation in which my hero having 114 level is tormented information that "the attacks are available from level 12". It turned out that all the possibilities I mentioned unlocked by a  phone call from Lester. Among the new cars appeared Kuruma known to fans of GTA III version of civilian and armored. .New game modes are skill variation deathmatches. I have one problem with them: thereare two teams. One has  weak weapons and an unlimited number of lives and trying to grab second unit, armed to the teeth, which it is not possible to rebirth. This concept in theory is phenomenal. Climate-game hunter is great and fits well with the concept of GTAO, however, have a complete armory provides an unhealthy advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment